Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK & ROI, 18+ only. Enter between: 01.10.18 – 30.11.18. Internet access required. Visit www.oldelpaso.co.uk/dotd and complete the entry form to be entered into the prize draw. The Prize: One winner will win £6,000/€6,000 worth of Thomas Cook vouchers, which may be used on a holiday to Mexico, or any other available destination. See the website for full T&Cs and prize details.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland who are aged 18 and over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), or anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase is necessary; however, internet access is necessary.
3. Promotional Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on the 1st October 2018 and 23.59 BST on the 30th November 2018 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Visit www.oldelpaso.co.uk/dotd and complete the entry form with the required details (name and email address) to be entered into the prize draw.
5. Maximum of one entry per person, during the Promotional Period.
6. The Prize: One winner will win £6,000/€6,000 worth of Thomas Cook travel vouchers.
7. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The winner can only use the Prize to book travel and accommodation through Thomas Cook.
b. The winner may book a holiday that is in excess of the value of Prize but any costs beyond the value of the Prize will be at the winner’s own expense.
c. Any visas, vaccinations or insurance required for travel are the sole responsibility of the winner.
d. The winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes.
e. A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services.
8. Winner Selection: One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period. The prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service within three working days of the close of the Promotional Period.
9. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted using the email address supplied at the time of entry within three working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. If the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
10. The Prize will be sent to the winner within 28 days of acceptance of the prize.
11. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name, and county of residence to announce the winner of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winner.
12. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
13. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
15. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
16. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
17. The full name and county of the winner will be available by visiting www.promowinners.com/OEP after 30th December 2018 for eight weeks.
19. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
20. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
21. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: General Mills UK Ltd, Harmon House, 1 George Street, Uxbridge, London, UB8 1QQ.