- Cooking spray or oil, to grease
- 225 g full fat soft cheese
- 100 g mayonnaise
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 250 g marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 50 g red pepper, chopped
- 8 Old El Paso™ Jalapeño Slices, drained and chopped
- 10 g Panko breadcrumbs
- 200 g carrots, peeled and cut into batons
- Carrot Batons
- Cucumber batons
- Toasted pitta bread slices
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C (160 °C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 4. Grease a 1 litre baking dish with oil.
2. Mix the soft cheese together with the mayonnaise and most of the Parmesan in a medium bowl. Stir in the artichokes, pepper and jalapeños. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Spoon the artichoke mixture into the dish and sprinkle over the breadcrumbs and remaining Parmesan.
4. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the top is lightly golden. Serve warm with carrot and cucumber batons and pitta bread slices.
Make it smooth – whizz the dip ingredients in a blender with 2 handfuls of baby spinach leaves and cook as above.
Serve as a canapé by spreading onto crostini and topping with a shard of crisply baked parma ham.