- Cooking spray or oil, to grease
- 225 g full fat soft cheese
- 100 g mayonnaise
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 250 g marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 50 g red pepper, chopped
- 8 Old El Paso™ Jalapeño Slices, drained and chopped
- 10 g Panko breadcrumbs
- 200 g carrots, peeled and cut into batons
- Carrot Batons
- Cucumber batons
- Toasted pitta bread slices
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (160 °C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 4. Grease a 1 litre baking dish with oil.
- Mix the soft cheese together with the mayonnaise and most of the Parmesan in a medium bowl. Stir in the artichokes, pepper and jalapeños. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the artichoke mixture into the dish and sprinkle over the breadcrumbs and remaining Parmesan.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the top is lightly golden. Serve warm with carrot and cucumber batons and pitta bread slices.
Make it smooth – whizz the dip ingredients in a blender with 2 handfuls of baby spinach leaves and cook as above.
Serve as a canapé by spreading onto crostini and topping with a shard of crisply baked parma ham.