- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium cauliflower, trimmed and cut into small florets
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 avocado, peeled, stoned and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander, plus extra to garnish
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 Old El Paso™ Stand 'N' Stuff Whole Wheat Soft Tortillas
- 50g baby spinach leaves To Serve
- Lime wedges
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC (180ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 6. Line a large shallow roasting tin with foil. In a small bowl mix together the chilli powder, cumin, coriander and 3/4 of the salt.
- Mix the cauliflower and pepper in a large bowl and drizzle over 1 tablespoon of the oil. Sprinkle with the spice mixture and toss to coat. Spread out evenly in the roasting tin. Roast, uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender.
- Meanwhile make the avocado dressing. Place the avocado, coriander, water, lime juice, remaining oil and salt in a blender or small food processor and process until smooth. Heat the tortillas as directed on the packaging.
- Divide the spinach leaves between the tortillas. Top with the roasted vegetables and a drizzle of the avocado dressing. Garnish with the extra coriander and serve with the rest of the dressing on the side and lime wedges.