- 1 Old El Paso™ Roasted Tomato & Red Pepper Fajitas Spice Mix
- 500 g chicken breast
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- Rustle up these chilli and lime prawn fajitas by mixing up the rich Roasted Tomato & Red Pepper Fajita Spice Mix in a bowl with the juice and zest of the 2 limes along with the oil.
- Throw the prawns into a large bowl and coat well with the zesty spice mixture. Thread the prawns onto skewers and BBQ over a moderate heat for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Make sure the prawns are thoroughly cooked through, then take them out and toss them in the leftover lime zest and smokey spice mix to give them some extra flavour.
- Warm the tortillas until they're soft and toasty by following the instructions on the pack or warming them on the BBQ.
- Throw the smokey lime prawns into the warm tortilla and load it up with up some crispy lettuce and a dollop of cool sour cream. Wrap it up and share with your amigos.