- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 450g beef mince
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Stand’N’Stuff™ Soft Taco Kit
- 150ml water Toppings
- 1 tin (435g) Old El Paso™ Refried Beans, heated
- 150ml soured cream
- 170g tub guacamole
- 115g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 little gem lettuce, shredded
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the beef mince and cook for 8-10 minutes until browned all over.
- Stir in the seasoning mix (from the soft taco kit) and the water. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Heat the tacos as directed on the packaging. Divide the beef mixture between them. Top each with some of the refried beans, soured cream, guacamole, grated Cheddar, lettuce and a drizzle of the taco sauce (from the soft taco kit). Serve immediately.
Try turkey or chicken mince instead of the beef for a change of flavour.
For home-made guacamole, simply mash together 2 stoned and peeled avocados with the juice of 1 lime, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander and 1/2 red onion, chopped. Season to taste.