Spiced Vegan Sweet Potato Fries
Total Time 40 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 2 medium or 3 small sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into thin batons
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ Sweet Paprika & Garlic Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 4. In large bowl, toss the sweet potato batons with the oil and taco seasoning mix until coated. Spread the coated batons in single layer on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, turning once or twice, until the fries are lightly browned and tender.
- For the crispiest fries, make sure the sweet potato batons bake in a single layer.
- For a fun serving presentation, wrap the fries restaurant-style in a cone of brown paper or baking paper.
- Cooking Vegan? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegan. Products and ingredient sources can change.