Beefy Bean and Corn Chilli
Total Time 30 Minutes
Spice Level Hot
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Chilli Seasoning Mix
- 2 tins (395 g each) mixed beans in chilli sauce
- 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 1 tin (340 g) sweetcorn, undrained
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and cook the mince over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes, adding in the chilli seasoning for the last minute.
- Stir in the mixed beans, chopped tomatoes, sweetcorn and chilli, bring to the boil then reduce the heat to medium and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until fully combined with a thick sauce.
- For a tasty treat, serve with grated cheese and soured cream.