Gluten Free Chicken Fajitas
Total Time 15 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 500g chicken
- 2 Peppers
- 1 onion
- Smoky BBQ Fajita Seasoning Mix
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- To make these gluten free fajitas, slice the chicken, peppers and onion into thin strips. Pan-fry the chicken in a little oil over medium-high heat until the chicken is cooked through. Add the onions, peppers and sprinkle over the Smoky BBQ Fajita Seasoning Mix. Sizzle away for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Heat the gluten free tortillas:
- Microwave: pierce the pack and place it in the microwave. Heat for 35 seconds on full power (800 watts). Open the pack and carefully separate the tortillas.
- Pan: Pre-heat oven 140°c (120°C fan-equipped ovens). Remove the gluten free tortillas from the packaging, separate them and wrap in foil or greaseproof paper. Heat for 10 minutes, then keep them covered until ready to serve.
- Serve these gluten free fajitas warm with tortillas, steaming chicken and crunchy veg for a delicious Mexican meal!