Old El Paso NFL Competition Terms and Conditions
Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. 25/01/2021 – 07/02/2021. Visit www.oldelpaso.co.uk/win-nfl-jersey, provide your details and correctly answer the multiple-choice question you’re presented with to enter. Prizes: 50 x NFL Jerseys. Internet access required. Max 1 entry per person. Max 1 Prize per household. Visit website for full T&Cs & prize details. Promoter: General Mills UK Ltd
Full Terms and Conditions
- 1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- 2. No purchase necessary however Internet access and a valid email address are required.
- 3. Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 GMT on the 25th January 2021 and 23:59 GMT on 7th February 2021 inclusive.
- 4. To Enter: Visit www.oldelpaso.co.uk/win-nfl-jersey, provide your details (name & email address) and correctly answer the multiple-choice question you’re presented with to enter.
- 5. Only those who answer correctly will be entered.
- 6. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period. Maximum 1 x Prize per household.
- 7. The Prizes: 50 winners will each win 1 x NFL Jersey. A list of NFL Teams can be found at: https://www.nfl.com/teams/.
- 8. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Men, women and children’s jerseys are all available in sizes XS – 3XL
b. Maximum value of jersey is £100.
- 9. Winner Selection: 50 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- 10. Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- 11. Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- 12. Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter at www.promowinners.com/OldElPaso one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at email@example.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- 13. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- 14. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- 15. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- 16. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- 17. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- 18. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- 19. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- 21. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- 22. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- 23. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- 24. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: General Mills UK Ltd, Harman House, 1 George Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1QQ.