Easy Mexican Fish Recipes
It's time for a fish fiesta! If you're looking for flavourful Mexican fish recipes that are perfect for your busy family, we’ve got you covered. At Old El Paso, we help you bring the fun back into your kitchen with our quick meal kits, offering plenty of tasty and versatile options for everyone to enjoy.
Mexican Fish Dishes Done Easy
From fresh zingy tacos to spicy sizzling fajitas, we’ve got a variety of Mexican fish recipes to choose from. Forget about long prep time, just throw in some fish and follow our easy instructions!
Let’s Talk Fish Tacos
Easy Fish Tacos
Recipe NameEasy Fish Tacos
Total Time45 minutes
- 6 breaded fish fillets
- 1 box (156 g) Old El Paso™ Crunchy Taco Shells (12 shells)
- 120 g mayonnaise or salad cream
- 1 pack (25 g) Old El Paso™ Seasoning Mix for Tacos (any variety)
- 600 g coleslaw
- Preheat the oven as instructed on pack for fish fillets. Cook fish fillets to pack instructions, then cut each fillet into bite size pieces.
- Heat the taco shells to pack instructions.
- Mix the mayonnaise and seasoning mix together in a large bowl and stir in the coleslaw. Fill the taco shells with the fish and coleslaw and serve.
- Give a zesty citrus tang to these tacos with a squeeze of fresh lime.
- Stir fresh coriander into the coleslaw for extra flavour.