Ingredients• 200 g cooked chicken
• 100 g Chinese leaf, finely sliced
• 100 g sliced water chestnuts
• 30 g flaked almonds
• 1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced
• 75 g sweet and sour sauce
• 4 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Regular Flour Tortillas
Instructions1. Mix together the chicken, Chinese leaf, water chestnuts, almonds, pepper and sweet and sour sauce, in a medium bowl.
2. Divide the mixture between the tortillas, roll up and slice to serve.
Add grated carrot and sliced spring onions for an extra veggie hit.
Add a bit of heat by finely chopping 1 red chilli and stirring into the sweet and sour sauce.