- 125 g carrots, julienned or sliced thinly
- 100 g daikon, julienned or sliced thinly
- 60 ml white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
Pork and Glaze
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 600 g thin cut pork chops, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 125 g mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
Tortillas and Toppings
- 1 pack (326 g) Old El Paso™ Super Soft Regular Flour Tortillas, heated to pack instructions
- 1 large handful of coriander, leaves picked
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced thinly
- Mix the coleslaw ingredients together in a medium bowl and leave to marinade for 1 hour. Drain.
- Season the pork slices with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, over a medium/high heat, and cook the pork for 7 to 8 minutes, until caramelized. Add in the Sriracha sauce, honey and vinegar and cook for 5 minutes, until the sauce has caramelized on the outside of the pork.
- Mix the Sriracha and mayonnaise together in a small bowl.
- Divide the pork between the tortillas, top with the drained coleslaw, mayonnaise, chillies, coriander and cucumber.
Pack in another punch of flavour with a drizzle of hoisin sauce.
If you can’t get hold of daikon you can use regular radish, thinly sliced.