• 125 g carrots, julienned or sliced thinly
• 100 g daikon, julienned or sliced thinly
• 60 ml white wine vinegar
• 1 tablespoon honey
Pork and Glaze
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 600 g thin cut pork chops, sliced
• 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
• 125 g mayonnaise
• 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
Tortillas and Toppings
• 1 pack (326 g) Old El Paso™ Super Soft Regular Flour Tortillas, heated to pack instructions
• 1 large handful of coriander, leaves picked
• 1/4 cucumber, sliced thinly
Instructions1. Mix the coleslaw ingredients together in a medium bowl and leave to marinade for 1 hour. Drain.
2. Season the pork slices with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, over a medium/high heat, and cook the pork for 7 to 8 minutes, until caramelized. Add in the Sriracha sauce, honey and vinegar and cook for 5 minutes, until the sauce has caramelized on the outside of the pork.
3. Mix the Sriracha and mayonnaise together in a small bowl.
4. Divide the pork between the tortillas, top with the drained coleslaw, mayonnaise, chillies, coriander and cucumber.