- 2 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Regular Flour Tortillas
- 100 g barbecue sauce
- 225 g cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 150 g Mexican flavoured cheese, grated
- Old El Paso™ Salsa (any variety)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ºC (160 ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 4. Place the tortillas onto the baking sheet. Mix together the barbecue sauce and shredded chicken in a small bowl. Divide the barbecue chicken between the tortillas and top with the pepper and cheese.
2. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the bases are crisp. Cut each tortilla into 4 wedges. Serve with salsa.
If you prefer, you can use Cheddar cheese instead of the Mexican cheese and chopped tomato instead of the pepper.
Serving with a dollop of soured cream also works well with the flavours!