Ingredients• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 500g beef mince
• 1 green chilli, finely chopped
• 1 pack (25g) Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
• 60ml water
• 8 Old El Paso™ Stand ‘n’ Stuff Whole Wheat Soft Tortillas
• 1/2 Romaine lettuce, finely chopped
• 1 avocado, diced
• 25g feta cheese, crumbled finely
• 1 large handful fresh coriander
• 50g radishes, finely sliced
Instructions1. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat and cook the beef for 10 minutes, stirring. Stir in the chilli and taco seasoning mix and continue to cook for 2 minutes before pouring in the water. Cook for a further 2 minutes, until everything is combined and thickened.
2. Heat the tortillas to pack instructions then fill with the beef mixture, lettuce, avocado and cheese. Serve with coriander and sliced radish.