Ingredients• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, plus extra for greasing
• 500g beef mince
• 1 onion, chopped
• 1/2 green pepper, chopped
• 100g tinned or frozen sweetcorn
• 1 pack Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
• 400g tin chopped tomatoes
• 1 jar (344g) Old El Paso™ Cooking Sauce for Enchiladas
• 9 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Corn Tortillas
• 225g Cheddar cheese, grated
• 100g soured cream
• 3 spring onions, sliced
Instructions1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC (160ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 4. Grease a 1 1/2 litre baking dish with the oil.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, over a high heat, and cook the onion, stirring, for 5 minutes. Add in the beef and continue to cook for a further 5 minutes. Stir in the pepper, corn, taco seasoning mix, tomatoes and enchilada sauce. Bring to the boil and then remove from the heat.
3. Spoon 1/4 of the beef mixture in a thin layer in the bottom of the dish. Top with 3 tortillas, slightly overlapping, then another 1/4 of the beef mixture and 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat the layers 2 more times, starting with the tortillas and ending with the cheese on top.
4. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and top is golden. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with the soured cream and spring onions.
Tips• Old El Paso™ Super Soft Flour Tortillas can be used instead of corn tortillas.
• Add in more sliced pepper if you fancy more veggies.