- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons chilli powder
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 340 g rump steak, sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red or green pepper, sliced
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 60 ml cold water
- 80 g guacamole
- 4 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Flour Tortillas, warmed
- 80 g Old El Paso™ Thick ‘N’ Chunky Salsa
1. Stir the marinade ingredients together in a medium bowl. Add beef strips and stir to combine. Cover and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
2. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat then add the beef and marinade and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the onion and peppers and continue to cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until the vegetables are just tender.
3. Stir together the cornflour and water in a small bowl, until smooth. Pour into the beef mixture and cook, stirring, for 1to 2 minutes, until thickened.
4. Lay each tortilla onto a plate and divide the guacamole between them. Top each with 1/4 of the beef mixture and the salsa. Wrap each tortilla, folding the bottom edge up before rolling and serve.
Great served with a pineapple or mango salsa.
Roll up together with some lettuce, fresh tomatoes and coriander leaves for a change.