- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 250g cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 180ml Mexican lager
- 2 teaspoons ancho chilli flakes, crushed in a pestle and mortar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 bottle (255g) Old El Paso™ Zesty Red Jalapeño Relish To Serve
- 8 Old El Paso™ Crunchy Taco Shells, heated as directed on box
- Soured cream
- Green chillies, sliced
- Lime wedges
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes then stir in the chicken and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the lager, crushed chilli flakes, cumin, salt and relish and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook, uncovered, for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until the sauce has thickened.
- Spoon the mixture between the heated taco shells and top them with sliced green chillies. Serve with soured cream and lime wedges on the side.