- 2 x 225g sirloin steaks (each at least 1.5cm thick)
- 1/2 pack Old El Paso™ Smoky BBQ Seasoning Mix for Fajitas
- 1 large onion, thickly sliced
- 1 large red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 large green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Stand 'N' Stuff Soft Flour Tortillas
- 1 avocado, peeled, halved, stoned and diced To Serve
- Soured cream
- Lime wedges
- Sprinkle both side of the steaks generously with the fajita seasoning, pressing it gently into the flesh. Leave for 5 minutes.
- Heat a large cast iron griddle pan over a very high heat. Cook the steaks in the hot pan for 3-5 minutes on each side, until charred and cooked to your liking. Transfer to a warmed plate and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Add the onion and peppers to the hot griddle pan and cook for 4-5 minutes until just tender and lightly charred, turning occasionally. Meanwhile warm the flour tortillas as directed on the packaging.
- Transfer the steaks to a chopping board and thinly slice. Divide the steak, peppers and onion between the warmed tortillas. Top with the avocado. Serve with soured cream and lime wedges to squeeze.