Chicken and Courgette Fajitas
- 1 Old El Paso™ Fajita Kit Smoky BBQ
- 500g chicken breast, finely sliced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 red and 1 yellow pepper, cut into fine strips
- 1 courgette, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- A hint of coriander
- Sour cream for topping
- Heat the oil in a pan set over medium heat and brown the chicken for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the onion, the peppers and the courgette and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the Fajita Seasoning Mix over and add the honey. Use a spatula to mix everything together.Leave until the chicken is cooked.
- In the meantime, heat the tortillas as indicated on pack.
- Place the preparation in the middle of the tortillas and sprinkle the coriander over them. Add the topping salsa and the sour cream.