- 1 Old El Paso™ Tortilla Pockets™ Kit
- 400g Chicken breast mini fillets
- 1/4 Iceberg lettuce, shredded (100g)
- 1 large carrot, grated (140g)
- Sweetcorn, 1 small (200g) can, drained
- 1 pack cherry tomatoes (about 16 tomatoes = 240g)
- 40g reduced fat mature cheddar, finely grated
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan; gas mark 6).
- Cut the chicken into strips and coat with seasoning from the meal kit; lay on a lined or greased baking tray and bake for 15 minutes until cooked through.
- Gently heat the sweetcorn on the cob or in the microwave.
- Warm the tortilla pockets according to the pack instructions.
- Load the pockets with lettuce, grated carrot, sweetcorn, tomatoes, and chicken, and top with salsa.
Try cucumber instead of tomatoes.
Add some shredded red cabbage for extra colour and crunch.