- 125 g Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky Salsa
- 125 g French dressing
- 8 slices bacon, cut into 1cm pieces
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 Romaine lettuce, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, stone removed and sliced
- 50 g Cheddar cheese, finley grated
- Soured cream
- Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™
1. Mix dressing ingredients in medium bowl until combined.
2. Cook bacon in a large non-stick frying pan (about 30 cm) over medium-high heat, until crisp and golden. Remove cooked bacon using a slotted spoon, leaving any remaining drippings in the pan. Add the chicken to the drippings; cook for 4 to 6 minutes, until browned and no longer pink in center. Cool slightly. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chilled.
3. In a deep 3-quart salad bowl, layer lettuce, chicken, bacon, bell pepper and tomatoes. Top with dressing. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 24 hours.
4. In a large deep salad bowl, layer the lettuce, chicken, bacon, pepper and tomatoes. Top with dressing. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
5. Just before serving, garnish with the avocado and cheese. Serve with soured cream and tortilla chips.
To save time, buy already cooked bacon and rotisserie chicken.