- 125 g Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky Salsa
- 125 g French dressing
- 8 slices bacon, cut into 1cm pieces
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 Romaine lettuce, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, stone removed and sliced
- 50 g Cheddar cheese, finley grated
- Soured cream
- Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™
- Mix dressing ingredients in medium bowl until combined.
- Cook bacon in a large non-stick frying pan (about 30 cm) over medium-high heat, until crisp and golden. Remove cooked bacon using a slotted spoon, leaving any remaining drippings in the pan. Add the chicken to the drippings; cook for 4 to 6 minutes, until browned and no longer pink in center. Cool slightly. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chilled.
- In a deep 3-quart salad bowl, layer lettuce, chicken, bacon, bell pepper and tomatoes. Top with dressing. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- In a large deep salad bowl, layer the lettuce, chicken, bacon, pepper and tomatoes. Top with dressing. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Just before serving, garnish with the avocado and cheese. Serve with soured cream and tortilla chips.
To save time, buy already cooked bacon and rotisserie chicken.