- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable or olive oil
- 500g chicken breast fillets, sliced into strips
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Smoky BBQ Stand 'N' Stuff Soft Taco Kit
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced into strips
- Fresh coriander, to garnish To Serve
- Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™
- In a large frying pan, heat half of the oil and cook the chicken breast pieces for 5-10 minutes, until cooked through. Add in the onion and peppers and continue to cook for 5 minutes, until the vegetables have softened. Stir in the Smoky BBQ Seasoning Mix and cook for a further minute.
- Meanwhile, heat the soft tacos to pack instructions.
- Fill the Stand ‘N’ Stuff™ tacos with the chicken, onion and pepper mixture. Garnish with the coriander. Squeeze a little lime over the top, if desired.
- Great also served with lettuce, chopped tomatoes and a little grated cheese.
- Make up using Roasted Tomato & Pepper fajita mix instead of Smoky BBQ.