- Cooking Spray
- 500g chicken breasts
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 275g chopped tomatoes with chilli
- 275g Old El Paso™ Cooking Sauce for Enchiladas
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 400ml chicken stock
- 175g frozen, fresh or tinned sweet corn
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons mild chilli powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Corn Tortillas, cut into 3cm strips To Serve
- Coriander leaves
- Mist a large slow cooker with cooking spray. Place the chicken into the slow cooker with all the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on a low heat setting for 6-7 hours.
- Remove the chicken and shred then return to the slow cooker and stir with all the other ingredients. Ladle into bowls and serve garnished with coriander.
- Garnish bowls of soup with sliced spring onions or crushed tortilla chips.
- Cooking the corn tortilla strips in the soup the whole time thickens the soup naturally and gives the soup some added texture.