- 8 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Regular Flour Tortillas
- 300g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 175g cooked turkey, shredded
- 50g dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC (180ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 6. Place 4 of the tortillas onto a large baking sheet (or two if you can’t fit all on one). Scatter 2/3 of the cheese over the tortillas, then top each evenly with the turkey and cranberries. Scatter the remaining cheese on top and cover with the tortillas.
- Mix the melted butter and parsley in a small bowl and brush onto the tops of the filled tortillas.
- Cook in the oven for 6-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the edges begin to turn light golden brown. Cut into wedges to serve.
- Make the quesadillas with brie instead of cheddar for a classic combination with a twist.
- Serve alongside a watercress salad.