- 1 Old El Paso™ Oven Baked Crispy Chicken Fajitas Dinner Kit
- 500 g chicken breast
- 1 crispy lettuce
- Fresh, juicy tomatoes, chopped
- A dollop of sour cream on the side
- A splash of vegetable oil
- Heat up the oven to 225°C, (205°C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 7.
- Slice the chicken into thin mouth-watering strips
- Throw the chicken, 2 tbsp of vegetable oil and the Crispy Crumb Seasoning Mix into the shaker bag and shake until the chicken strips are coated in the rich spices.
- Lay the chicken strips out on a baking tray and throw them in the oven for 18 minutes until the chicken is cooked through, golden brown and crispy.
- Pierce the Soft Flour Tortillas packaging and microwave on full power for 35-40 seconds. To heat in the oven, remove the packaging, separate the tortillas and wrap them in foil. 10 minutes at 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 4 should do it. Keep them covered until ready to serve.
- Straight from the oven, lay the crispy chicken on the warm flour tortillas and spoon over the cooling sour cream, juicy tomatoes, crunchy lettuce and our Mild Original Salsa. Then gather round, plate up and wolf them down.