- 1 Old El Paso™ Crispy Chicken Fajitas Dinner Kit
- 100 ml sour cream
- 1 head of lettuce, shredded
- 1 zesty lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp corn oil
- Lots of zesty lemon wedges
- Heat the oven to 225ºC, (205ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 7. Cut the cod into thin strips and squeeze over half the lemon juice.
- Throw the cod strips, oil and Crispy Crumb Seasoning Mix into the Shaker Bag – give it a shake until the cod strips are fully coated.
- Spread the coated cod strips onto a non-stick baking tray and cook for 10-12 minutes, until nice and crispy.
- To make the dressing, stir the remaining lemon juice in with the sour cream. Warm the Soft Flour Tortillas from the instructions on the pack.
- Grab a soft flour tortillas and throw on some shredded lettuce and crispy cod, then top with a dollop of zesty sour cream and Old El Paso Mild Original Salsa. Fold into fajitas, squeeze on some lemon and get stuck in!