- 450g beef mince
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 180ml water
- 12 Old El Paso™ Crunchy Taco Shells
- 12 Old El Paso™ Restaurante Mini Super Soft Flour Tortillas, warmed following pack instructions
- 1 tin (435g) Old El Paso™ Refried Beans To Serve
- Grated Cheddar cheese
- Old El Paso™ Thick ‘N’ Chunky Salsa
- Shredded lettuce
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the beef mince and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently until browned all over. Drain off any excess fat.
- Stir in the pepper, taco seasoning mix and water and cook for a further 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Heat the taco shells, flour tortillas and refried beans as directed on the packaging. Spread 2 tablespoons of refried beans onto each flour tortilla, then place a hard taco shell on the centre of each tortilla and gently fold the sides up to match the sides of each taco shell.
- Divide the beef mixture between the layered tacos and top with a little grated cheese. Serve immediately with the salsa and lettuce.