- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Chilli Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeños
- 2 tins (400 g each) chopped tomatoes
- 800 g pasta
- 1 tin (395 g) mixed beans in chilli sauce
- 30 g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Super Soft Corn Tortillas
- Grated Cheddar cheese
- Chopped coriander
1. Heat the oil in a large (3 litre) casserole dish cook the onion over medium heat, for 5 minutes. Add in the beef mince and continue to cook for 5-10 minutes, stirring, until the beef is thoroughly cooked.
2. Stir in the seasoning mix, jalapeños, chopped tomatoes, passata and beans. Bring to a boil then turn down to a simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, to combine.
3. Stir in the chocolate until melted. Serve in bowls with the tortillas, cheese and coriander.