- 6 breaded fish fillets
- 1 box (156 g) Old El Paso™ Crunchy Taco Shells (12 shells)
- 120 g mayonnaise or salad cream
- 1 pack (25 g) Old El Paso™ Seasoning Mix for Tacos (any variety)
- 600 g coleslaw
- Preheat the oven as instructed on pack for fish fillets. Cook fish fillets to pack instructions, then cut each fillet into bite size pieces.
- Heat the taco shells to pack instructions.
- Mix the mayonnaise and seasoning mix together in a large bowl and stir in the coleslaw. Fill the taco shells with the fish and coleslaw and serve.
Give a zesty citrus tang to these tacos with a squeeze of fresh lime.
Stir fresh coriander into the coleslaw for extra flavour.