- 4 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Regular Flour Tortillas
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 225g cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 small red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 50g Double Gloucester or Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and chopped To Serve
- Old El Paso™ Thick ‘N’ Chunky Salsa
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC (180ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 6. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Spray both sides of each tortilla with the olive oil cooking spray. Place 2 of the tortillas on the baking sheet. Top each with half the chicken, peppers, cheese and spring onions. Top with the remaining tortillas and press down gently.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the tortillas are crisp and golden and the filling is piping hot. Cut into wedges and serve with salsa.
- Add a handful of spinach leaves to the filling or some lightly fried sliced mushrooms.
- You can use any variety of cheese you like in these quick quesadillas – try thin slices of Brie or crumbled goats cheese for a more tangy flavour.