• 150ml French dressing
• 150g Old El Paso™ Thick ‘N’ Chunky Salsa
• 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
• 1 romaine lettuce, chopped
• 350g cooked chicken breast, cut into strips
• 115g Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™, crushed
• 110g Cheddar cheese, grated
• 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges or diced
• 90g black olives, drained and sliced
• 100g soured cream
• Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™
Instructions1. Mix the dressing ingredients together, in a small bowl, until combined.
2. Mix the lettuce, chicken, crushed Nachips™, cheese, tomatoes and olives in a large bowl, then pour over the dressing and toss gently to coat.
3. Divide the salad evenly between 4 plates and top each with a dollop of soured cream. Arrange Nachips™ around the edge of each plate.
- After preparing the dressing and salad, cover each separately. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just before serving, mix together.
- Add lime juice to the dressing for an extra zing.