- 150ml French dressing
- 150g Old El Paso™ Thick ‘N’ Chunky Salsa
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 1 romaine lettuce, chopped
- 350g cooked chicken breast, cut into strips
- 115g Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™, crushed
- 110g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges or diced
- 90g black olives, drained and sliced
- 100g soured cream
- Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™
- Mix the dressing ingredients together, in a small bowl, until combined.
- Mix the lettuce, chicken, crushed Nachips™, cheese, tomatoes and olives in a large bowl, then pour over the dressing and toss gently to coat.
- Divide the salad evenly between 4 plates and top each with a dollop of soured cream. Arrange Nachips™ around the edge of each plate.
- After preparing the dressing and salad, cover each separately. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just before serving, mix together.
- Add lime juice to the dressing for an extra zing.