- 1 tin (435g) Old El Paso™ Refried Beans
- 1 jar (226g) Old El Paso™ Thick ‘N’ Chunky Salsa
- 25g Cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1/2 small red onion, diced or finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped coriander
- Combine the refried beans and salsa in a medium saucepan. Cook over a medium heat until piping hot, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to a heatproof serving dish and top with the cheese, onion and coriander. Serve with Nachips™.
- Add some finely chopped red or green chilli for extra heat.
- Replace the Cheddar with crumbled feta or creamy goats’ cheese for a tangier topping.