- 675g firm white skinless fish fillet, such as cod or haddock, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 12 Old El Paso™ Restaurante Mini Super Soft Flour Tortillas, warmed following pack instructions
- 1 jar (226g) Old El Paso™ Thick ‘N’ Chunky Salsa
- 1 small romaine lettuce, shredded To Serve
- Chopped tomatoes
- Soured cream
- Brush the fish fillets with 1 tablespoon of the oil and sprinkle with the cumin, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Add the rest of the oil to a large non-stick frying pan and heat over a medium-high heat. Stir in the garlic and cook for 1 minute then add the fish chunks and cook for 5-7 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with the lemon juice.
- Divide the salsa between the warmed tortillas, top with the flaked fish and shredded lettuce and fold or roll up. Serve with diced tomatoes and soured cream on the side.
- Chose thick pieces of fish fillet and cut into even sized chunks. When cooking, turn occasionally but don’t stir the chunks or they will break up.
- Instead of the salsa why not try spreading a little guacamole or mashed avocado on the warmed tortillas.