- 500g chicken
- 2 Peppers
- 1 onion
- Smoky BBQ Fajita Seasoning Mix
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Slice the chicken, peppers and onion into thin strips. Pan-fry the chicken in a little oil over medium-high heat until chicken is cooked through. Throw in the onions, peppers and sprinkle over the gluten free seasoning mix. Sizzle away for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Heat the tortillas:
- Microwave: pierce the pack and place it in the microwave. Heat for 35 seconds on full power (800 watts). Open the pack and separate tortillas.
- Oven: Pre-heat oven 140°c (120°C fan-equipped ovens). Remove tortillas from packaging, separate them from each other and wrap in foil or greaseproof paper. Heat for 10 minutes. Keep them covered until ready to serve.
- Serve warm tortillas, steaming chicken with crunchy veg and Gluten Free Salsa for Topping.