- 250g beef sirloin steak, sliced
- 2 thick slices onion, separated into rings
- 1/2 green pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ Smoky BBQ Seasoning Mix for Fajitas
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Regular Flour Tortillas To Serve
- Old El Paso™ Thick ‘N’ Chunky Salsa
- Soured cream
- Place a griddle pan over a medium-high heat. Mix together the steak, onion, pepper and fajita seasoning in a medium bowl.
- Cook the steak, onion and peppers in batches for 4-5 minutes or until the vegetables are softened and the steak is cooked to the desired doneness. Remove the steak and vegetables from the griddle onto a plate and drizzle over the lime juice.
- Spoon the steak and vegetables down the center of each tortilla. Bring the sides of each tortilla up and over the filling, pressing to seal.
- Place the fajitas onto the griddle and cook for 1-2 minutes each side. Serve with salsa and soured cream.
- If you don’t have a griddle pan you can simply use a frying pan.
- Add chopped coriander and grated cheese to the fajitas for extra flavour.