- Butter, for spreading
- 1 Old El Paso™ Flour Wrap
- 1 ½ slices of Emmental cheese
- 1 slice of ham
- Fresh chives, finely chopped, for sprinkling on top
- Simple salad for serving (rocket, tomatoes, balsamic & oil dressing)
- Spread a layer of butter directly onto the wrap before building.
- Place the cheese and the slices of ham in the centre of the wrap. Fold the bottom edge up a little then the sides in to form a pocket. Cook in a frying pan on medium heat for 20-30 seconds on each side (or until the cheese is melted and wrap toasted).
- Cut in half and sprinkle over the chives.
- Serve with a side salad.