• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 300g frozen meat free chicken pieces
• 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
• 100ml water
• 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, torn into pieces
• 1 large tomato, chopped
• 1/2 green pepper, deseeded and chopped
• 1/2 cucumber, quartered lengthways and chopped
• 50g ready-grated Cheddar cheese
• 20g Old El Paso™ Original Nachips™, roughly crushed
• Fresh coriander leaves
• Thousand Island salad dressing
Instructions1. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the meat-free chicken pieces and fry over a low heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in the taco seasoning mix and the water and cook, stirring, for a further 5-6 minutes. Remove from the heat and leave to cool about 10 minutes.
2. Toss the lettuce, tomatoes, pepper and cucumber together in a large shallow serving dish. Top with the meat-free chicken pieces, cheese and Nachips™. Serve garnished with coriander leaves with the salad dressing on the side
Tips• Use any variety of lettuce for this salad or try baby spinach leaves instead.
• For a lighter dressing drizzle with balsamic vinegar whisked with a little olive oil.