- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- 1 green pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- 1 sachet of Old El Paso™ Roasted Tomato & Pepper Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onions and pepper slices and cook until they start to soften, approx. 5 minutes.
- Tear open a packet of Old El Paso Roasted Tomato & Pepper Fajita Seasoning Mix and add the contents to the onions and peppers. Stir to coat the onions and peppers with the seasoning mix and cook for approx. 2 minutes.
- Turn up the heat and pour over the beaten eggs, ensuring they are evenly distributed. Cook for 2 minutes until the eggs start to set.
- Using oven gloves put the frying pan containing the omelette under a hot grill to finish (make sure your frying pan is suitable to place in the oven first). Cook for a further 2 minutes until the eggs start to bubble.
- Remove the frying pan from the oven and lay it on a heat resistant surface so you don’t burn your work surface or table top.
- Use a knife to cut up the omelette into portions, then using a fish slice, carefully lift each portion of the omelette from the frying pan and transfer to your plates.
- Grate over cheddar cheese, if you like. Tuck in!