- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs and milk together.
- In a medium skillet on medium heat, add in 1/2 tbsp of butter. Once the butter has melted, slowly pour in the eggs. Gently stir the eggs slowly with a spatula until the eggs are just a bit runny and slightly undercooked. Sprinkle in a dash of salt or pepper, if desired. Remove the eggs from the skillet.
- In a medium skillet (it can be the same skillet as long as you clean off any bits of eggs that may be remaining) on medium heat, add in 1/2 tbsp of butter. Once the butter has melted, add in a tortilla and sprinkle 1/8 cup of cheese over it. Add on 1/4th of the scrambled eggs, reserving the remaining scrambled eggs for remaining quesadillas. It is best to add the scrambled eggs on one half of the tortilla. Sprinkle on 1/8 cup of cheese over the scrambled eggs.
- Once the cheese starts to melt, and the underside of the tortilla starts browning, fold the quesadilla in half, sandwiching the filling.
- Transfer the quesadilla to a cutting board and cut into wedges. Serve with chopped tomatoes and Old El Paso Thick & Chunky Salsa.