- 30 g butter, melted
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Mini Stand ‘N’ Stuff™ Soft Flour Tortillas
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 80 g fresh strawberries, chopped
- 40 g fresh peaches, chopped
- 40 g fresh blueberries
- 185 g plain greek yogurt
- 45 g honey
- Fresh mint leaves
- Heat oven to 205°C (Gas Mark 6).
- Lightly brush melted butter on each entire tortilla to coat.
- In small bowl, mix 1 1/2 tbsp of the sugar with the cinnamon. Sprinkle inside and outside the tortillas.
- Place the tortillas on a baking dish. Bake 6 to 9 minutes or until browned on edges and firm to the touch. They will crisp as cooled. Remove to cooling rack to cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix: strawberries, peaches and blueberries and stir in remaining 1/2 tbsp sugar. Let stand 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In another small bowl, mix Greek yogurt and honey.
- Divide yogurt between tortillas and top with fruit mixture. Garnish with mint sprigs. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until serving. Enjoy!