Ingredients• 2 tablespoons butter
• 1 onion, chopped
• 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 225g chestnut mushrooms, chopped
• 1 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 8 Old El Paso™ Restaurante Mini Super Soft Flour Tortillas
• 165g Cheddar cheese, grated
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Instructions1. Melt the butter in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the onion, pepper and garlic and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes. Add the mushrooms, oregano and salt and continue to cook for 4-5 minutes or until the onion and pepper are tender.
2. Divide the mixture between the tortillas, transferring the filling with a slotted spoon. Sprinkle each with cheese then roll up tightly and secure with a toothpick.
3. Wipe the frying pan clean with a paper towel. Heat the oil in the same pan over a medium heat until hot. Add the flautas and cook for 5 minutes, turning occasionally, until filling is hot and tortillas are toasted. You may need to do this is batches. Remove toothpicks before serving.
Tips• Serve alongside guacamole and soured cream.
• Serve with a salad of lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber.