- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Tortilla Pockets™
- 250g peanut butter
- 8 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter inside each pocket on one side.
- Add 1 sliced banana to each pocket, then drizzle with honey.
Use a small spatula to push ingredients down into the pockets.
Cooking Vegetarian? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegetarian. Products and ingredient sources can change.
Almond butter makes an excellent substitute for peanut butter in this recipe.
Old El Paso™ Tortilla Pockets™ are packaged in 2 separately-sealed sets of 4 pockets, so feel free to make a half recipe and use the rest later.