- 1 crispy shredded lettuce
- 2 tbsp corn oil
- 8 skewers
- 1 red onion, cut into small chunks
- 1 Old El Paso™ Original Smoky BBQ Fajitas Dinner Kit
- 500 g pork tenderloin, cut into small chunks
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled, stoned and cut into small chunks
- Chuck the Original Smoky BBQ Fajita Spice Mix and oil into a large bowl and stir. Throw in the tender pork and juicy mango and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Thread 1 meaty chunk of pork with mango and onion onto a skewer and repeat until it's full. There should be enough for 8 skewers.
- Get the skewers under the grill or on a BBQ at a medium heat for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally. While they're crisping up, brush on any leftover spice mix to add some extra flavour
- Warm the Soft Flour Tortillas, following the on-pack instructions or get them back on the barbecue for 20-30 seconds each side.
- Once the tortillas are warm and soft, lay them out and throw a handful of crispy lettuce into the middle. Remove the skewers and pile on the crispy pork and mango with the onions. Spoon over the Old El Paso Mild Original Salsa and you're ready to chow down with family or friends.