- 2 rashers smoked streaky bacon
- 2 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Regular Flour Tortillas
- 1 tablespoon sliced spring onion
- 35g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 jar Old El Paso™ Thick ‘N’ Chunky Salsa
- Heat a griddle pan over a medium to high heat. Add the bacon onto the griddle and cook for 4-5 minutes, turning, until cooked and golden. Chop the bacon into small pieces.
- Place one of the tortillas onto the griddle and top with the bacon, spring onion and cheese. Top with the other tortilla and cook for 1-2 minutes, then turn over and cook for a further 1 minute, until the cheese has melted. Serve sliced into wedges with the salsa on the side.
- Serve alongside salad for lunch or dinner.
- Great also served with guacamole, jalapeños and soured cream.