- 600g sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ Smoky BBQ Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 50g red quinoa
- 75g feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Zest of 1 small lemon
- 6 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Flour Tortillas To Serve
- Natural yogurt
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC (180ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 6. Spread the sweet potatoes in a large roasting tray. Drizzle over 1 tablespoon of the oil and toss to coat then sprinkle over the taco seasoning mix and toss again. Roast for 35-40 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and tender.
- Meanwhile, bring 500ml water to the boil in a large saucepan. Add the quinoa and boil for 10 minutes. Drain well, toss in the remaining oil and spread out on a large shallow roasting tray. Roast in the oven for 10-15 minutes, stirring once, until lightly toasted.
- Mix together the feta cheese, parsley and lemon zest in a small bowl and set aside. Heat the tortillas as directed on the packaging.
- Spoon the roasted sweet potatoes onto one side of the warmed tortillas and top with the feta mixture and roasted quinoa. Top with a dollop of yogurt and fold over. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Replace the feta cheese with crumbled Wensleydale cheese or ready grated mozzarella.
- For a spicier flavour replace the taco seasoning with Old El Paso™ Seasoning Mix for Chilli and add a finely chopped red chilli to the feta mixture.