- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, stone removed and diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 green chilli pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- Squeeze of lime juice Tacos
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 550g skinless chicken fillets, cubed
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Garlic & Paprika Seasoning Mix for Tacos
- 2 tablespoons water
- 200g chopped curly kale
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Stand 'N' Stuff Mini Soft Flour Tortillas To Serve
- Greek-style yogurt
- Mix all the ingredients for the salsa in a bowl. Cover and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the chicken and cook, stirring for 4-5 minutes until just browned.
- Stir in the seasoning mix and the water and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the kale and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until the kale is just wilted and the chicken is cooked through. Meanwhile heat the tacos as directed on the packaging.
- Divide the chicken and kale between the warmed tacos and top with the mango salsa and a dollop of Greek yogurt.