- 1 Old El Paso™ Quesadilla Dinner Kit
- 150 ggrated cheese
- 2 cans of mixed beans, drained
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 orange or yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 2 tbspof corn oil
- A handful of chopped coriander
- A few lugs of oil for brushing
- Heat a few lugs of oil in a griddle pan and fry the crunchy peppers for 2-3 minutes. Chuck in the beans, 100 ml water and sprinkle over the Quesadilla Spice Mix. Simmer for 2-3 minutes, and then stir in the coriander.
- Brush a large frying pan with a little oil. Add a corn tortilla and pile on some tangy tomato salsa. Spoon over a quarter of the spicy mixed beans and the freshly grated cheese, Place another corn tortilla on top and cook over a moderate heat for 2-3 minutes. Press down with a spatula until the hot cheese starts to melt.
- Repeat with the rest of the corn tortillas stacking them high with plenty of tangy salsa and piles of grated cheese.
- Slice the spicy quesadilla into wedges and let everyone tuck in.