- 400 g black beans
- 400 g red kidney beans
- 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 1 onion, sliced1 pack Old El Paso™ Soft Tortillas
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and black pepper
- Cherry tomatoes
- Grated Cheese
- Greek yoghurt
- Mixed leaves
- To make the spicy bean mix, first fry off a sliced onion in pan until tender.
- Add in the kidney beans and black beans as well as the chopped tomatoes and the spices or a sachet of Old El Paso taco seasoning.
- Simmer on a low heat for 20-30 minutes.
- Warm the tortilla wraps in the oven for a few seconds and start making your delicious wraps.
- Pile up the beans with some of your favourite add-ins to create a wonderful wrap full of the taste of Mexico.