- 1 Old El Paso™ Roasted Tomato & Pepper Fajita Dinner Kit
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 500 g boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 courgette, cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp of clear honey
- 1 tbsp of corn oil
- A small handful of chopped coriander
- A big scoop of cooling sour cream to serve
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the meaty chicken strips over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes until deliciously browned.
- Toss in the onion with the juicy peppers and fresh Mexican courgette and cook for 2-3 minutes, then sprinkle the Roasted Tomato & Pepper Fajita Spice Mix and the honey. Stir-fry until everything is coated in the sweet and spicy mixture and the chicken is golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
- Warm the Soft Salsa Tortillas, following the instructions on the pack.
- Slap it all on the table so everyone can make their own. Grab a couple of warm tortillas, spoon on some sweet, spiced chicken and sprinkle with coriander. Splash on the Roasted Tomato & Pepper Salsa and add some cooling sour cream. Roll it up and get stuck in!