- 2 medium eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Regular Flour Tortillas
- 1 tablespoon apricot or blackcurrant jam
- 80g ready-grated mozzarella cheese
- Break the eggs into a small jug and add the salt and pepper. Beat with a fork.
- Heat half the oil in a small non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, swirling the pan to coat the base with the oil. Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes until just set. Slide onto a plate.
- Add the rest of the oil to the pan. Spread the jam over one tortilla and place in the pan (jam-side up) Slide the cooked egg on top and scatter over the cheese. Top with the second tortilla and press down with a spatula.
- Cook for 1 minute on each side until tortillas are golden brown and cheese has just melted. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
- Wrap it to go and send them off with a breakfast they can eat on the run.
- If the sweet and savoury mix is not for you replace with 1 tablespoon caramelized onion chutney or some tomato relish.